Monday, April 6, 2015

Famous Last Words; Week 11

I have been MIA for a while.  Sorry for that, folks!  Between my husband having some medical issues (surgery), my own personal battle with a stomach bug and my teenager dealing with bleeding ulcers and anemia...I've been emotionally and physically tapped out.

We are all back on track now, so I am back to writing my blog posts again!  Yay, for me!  I've ben trying to play a little bit of catch up in all of my classes and this class is no exception.  This class is hard work, but I love it nonetheless.

After being away from posting for about 2 weeks, it was definitely hard to get back into he swing of things again, but I persevered.  I'm looking forward to getting everything done for this class this week and doing ALL of the extra credit.  Ambitious, I know, but most definitely doable!

As for my other classes...well, I had to drop a couple of them so I won't be graduating this May.  I'm a little bummed about that, BUT the feeling of being overwhelmed and stressed is gone and that makes me happy.  I will still graduate, but I'm going to take it at a much slower pace.  I'm planning on taking one class at a time, so I can concentrate on each one and get the best possible grade in each of them.  This will be the best scenario for me because...wait for it...we will be adopting a newborn in August.  Yes, we are crazy and crazy excited to be adopting my grandchild.  We have no idea if it's a boy or girl yet, so I'll probably update with that information later on in this course. (We're hoping it's a girl though!)

My kids will give me the extra energy to get through it.  Lord knows...they are full of energy!  Lol
Here's to another week FULL of writing and other assignments!  
Cheers!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter yesterday!  My girls were able to color Easter eggs, visits with their grandparents and hunt Easter eggs!  It was a great day for them.  Since my kids were at the grandparents, my hubby and I got to spend the day relaxing at home with some much-needed peace and quiet.  It was a good day for us as well.  Lol



Personal photos of all 3 of my beautiful girls!

2 comments:

  1. I agree Krista this class has a ton of work. Not big work, just a lot of little things to do. If you don't pay attention you can get behind really quick and next thing you know you are having to play catch up. good thing a bout this class is that there is a ton of Extra credit so that help. Sorry to hear about all the issues you have been dealing with, but hopefully they will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, I can understand why you needed a break. Thankfully this class is set up in a great way that you can map out your points and if you have a crazy week it is (generally) a viable option to make up a few points. I agree that this class can be time consuming but it is also one of my favorite online classes that I have taken so far. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete