Monday, April 13, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 12

This week has been a better week for me overall.  I got to relax some even though I had housecleaning and homework to do.  Relaxing and taking a nap are not things that I normally get to do at all usually.  My husband didn't have to work on Friday, so we spent the day together goofing off and running around together while the kids were in school.  That was certainly a nice change from the daily grind I deal with each week.

I'm so happy that my family's medical issues are well under control now.  That makes me less stressed and a happier person in general.  My littlest one does have the sniffles right now, but it's nothing too bad.  I can handle the sniffles.  Lol

My classes are all going well.  I didn't get as much done in this class as I had hoped for this week, but that's ok with me too.  I did get all the required stuff done, so I'm feeling quite good about that part.   I do love going to college, butI now realize that I like it much more when I take less classes in a semester and can concentrate on each one as I take it, so I can get a much higher grade.

My Trigonometry class at OCCC is not going so well, but I plan to switch to Audit and then retake it again in the Fall or possibly this Summer.  I know I'm not really a Math person, so I know that retaking the class will benefit me and help me obtain a better grade next time.  Trigonometry is hard and I feel that the more exposure I have to it, the better I'll do.  I also plan to utilize their tutoring services as well.  I think that will help me out even more.  Can I just say...I HATE Math!!  Lol
Ok, ok...I don't hate ALL Math, but anything above College Algebra sucks big time!


Wasn't the weather beautiful outside this past week?  Even when it rained a little, I still enjoyed the weather.  I really do enjoy outside temps in the 70's to 80's and just a little bit of rain here and there.  The stormy weather that rolled in this morning was a bit of a shocker though.  I woke up to heave rains, howling winds and a little bit of small hail.  It kind of frightened me at first until I looked at my Accuweather app on my phone and saw that it was just a minor thunderstorm.  I can't wait to have a few days of no rain though because I'm getting a new fence installed as soon as the weather clears.  Yay!

I guess that's about it for my Last Words post this week.  Thanks for reading and have a wonderful, productive week!  Until I post again...bye!

1 comment:

  1. Krista, I had to comment on your post when I saw that hilarious meme: my father-in-law (in his 90s) is OBSESSED with ancient aliens on the History Channel. He calls us every time he notices an ancient aliens show that is coming on.
    Which means... he calls us a lot!
    And we don't even have TV anymore. But he doesn't quite get that, ha ha.
    Anyway, I am glad the semester has gotten less wild now! I vote for good weather, good end-of-semester, it's all good!

    ReplyDelete