Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 15

Well, I'm almost done with this weeks work for this class.  I'm quite happy to say that I'll be finished with the last of the extra credit posts by tomorrow sometime.  I finished all the required postings as of this morning.  Yay!  I'm hoping that I get some "free passes" or bonus points to bump up my grade just a little bit.

For my other class, I'm a teacher assistant in a psychology class, so I still have to attend those classes this week and then help proctor a test on Monday for the professor.  That should be the last of my duties for that class.  The next class I plan to take is my Trigonometry class again.  Neither of the other two classes I need to finish my degree at OU are offered in the summer, so it looks like I won't be back at OU until the fall semester.

My personal life is still going well.  One of my middle daughters started complaining this morning of the same symptoms that my youngest one had last week, so I may be dealing with another child throwing up soon.  I'm hoping not, but if it happens then I'll just deal with it.  Stuff happens, right?  I'm still feeling well and that's a very good thing!

My son has a job interview today so I'm crossing my fingers that his interview goes well.  He needs a job because I'm getting ready to kick him out of the house by the end of July.  He's twenty-two years old, so I think it's time to be on his own.   Plus, I need the room he's currently in, so I can move my teenage daughter into it.

Even though it's been pretty rainy and overcast outside, I've actually kinda liked the weather.  My plants and landscaping really needed the rain.  Everything looks so green outside now.  It's actually quite pretty.  I'm hoping that I can get out there and plant a garden sometime soon.  I tried to grow some carrots last year (I planted them a little too late) and they didn't turn out so well.  Lol
Oh well, hopefully this year will be better.

Well, I guess that's about it for this post.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful summer and has the best of luck in all your future classes!  Take care and I'm glad that I was able to meet each of you in this class.  A special "Thank You" goes out to the professor, Laura Gibbs, for allowing me to take this class and expanding my learning so much.
Have a great summer everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment